Hosting Plans – Limited & Unlimited
When we say unlimited domains, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, of course there are terms & conditions that you must adhere to. This means unlimited webpages, domains and web graphics, not downloads or streaming media. Our servers are shared hosting servers and memory and CPU usage is not unlimited. CPU intensive files are not permitted on our servers and accounts may not to be used to host a collection of mp3s, audios, videos, anime, .rar files, Warez, gamers sites, shout cast and similar, or to backup your computer or another source. They may not be used for general storage of any type. They may not be used as download mirrors or download/upload portals All content stored on an unlimited account must be directly used on the Internet by the website associated with that account. These accounts may not be used as a download distribution point for your software or media. They are to be used for standard web practices only. This means that all content stored on an unlimited account must be used for Ã¢â‚¬Å“acceptableÃ¢â‚¬ website use. “Unacceptable” usage is anything that a shared server would not be able to provide under standard circumstances and uses a high percentage of CPU or Memory (10%+) usage. Hosting domains that are freely registered, are not permitted with unlimited packages. Sub-domain hosting is only permitted within reason, and your clients are expected to have their own domain.
To summarize, all hosting services are offered using shared servers & therefore any account using excess CPU / RAM will be suspended. No any refund or settlement amount will be provided in such a case.
All services provided by Mux Zone may only be used for lawful purposes. Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Our servers are web servers. Web server means file hosting that you can view in a browser eg: PHP, SQL, HTML, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG, .XML mostly .SWF and .PDF are fine. If you can’t view it in a browser, or it requires special software to view, it’s a download or multi-media file.
Collections of download files are not permitted on shared servers because they slow the server down. A reasonable amount of download files can be permitted if you keep the file size under 2000 kb.
Back-ups and Data Loss
Student / Basic / Super: We don’t create / save any backup of budget or reseller hosting. Customers are advised to take regular backups & save it on their local PC to restore in case of any data loss. Since all these services are cheap & budget class, these does not include any data protection or backup service. Incase of loss, if we do have backups available for your files that you need restored, and if we have the ability and time to restore the file(s), there will be a $50 fee for restoring the files.
Refund / Money Back Policy
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. Budget, Unlimited, Business & Reseller Hosting accounts are entitled to 7 days unconditional money back guarantee. Guarantee begins from the day we send out your account details. Cancellation request can mage by mailing at email@example.com. This guarantee is only on the hosting plan and does not include hosting addons, domain names, extra services or any setup fees. No any partial refund is provided against any service, in any case.
All other services including domain registration, vps, dedicated servers, web designing & web development are not backed by this guarantee.
Spamming / Abuse Issues
At Mux Zone Hosting, abuse complaints received regarding email spam & other issues will be taken seriously. We reserve the right to take preventive actions without any prior notice. The offensive account will be suspended immediately and might be terminated if no satisfactory response is received.
Incase of second complaint regarding the same account (same or new issue), services will be suspended permanently. Fines might be imposed on such accounts.
The use of our network to send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise, and the use of bulk email to promote a site on our network is strictly forbidden. As a guideline, we consider sending over 200 emails at once as bulk email.
Adult materials are not permitted on any of our servers.
Password Protected Directories
Using password protected directories to conduct illegal activities is strictly prohibited. Sites that use password protected directories where their use is not clear are subject to suspension while we investigate the legality of the hidden content. If you are unsure about content you intend to place on our network, please check with us before you do. We reserve the right to determine what constitutes acceptable use.
Misuse Of Resources
Including but not limited to employing applications which consume excessive CPU time, memory or storage space. Chat/IRC, web proxy and mailing list scripts are not allowed on our network under any circumstances. Streaming media, audio, video, auto surf sites, auto refresh sites, top sites script and shout cast can be a drain on web server resources and as such is not allowed. CGI based message forums which use flat file databases are often found to use excessive system resources, to avoid disappointment please use a PHP message forum. The use of web cam applications which maintain a constant FTP connection uploading an image at regular intervals is forbidden. Shared and reseller hosting customers are not permitted to provide a free web site hosting service such as image hosting, file hosting, mp3 hosting and any similar hosting service. Reseller customers are permitted to provide a charge for service web hosting service but are not permitted to provide any free web hosting service or similar service.
Acceptable Use Policy
The Internet is a powerful information and entertainment tool, we would expect our customers to use the Internet with respect, courtesy, and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other Internet users. Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are removed from our network, usually as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken. Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable use, however the following are unacceptable uses.
- Customer is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the Customer Content and the goods or services provided through the Customer Web site.
- Customers agree not to publish any obscene or pornographic material. Moreover, customers shall not include any discriminatory content based on religion, politics, etc. or link to such websites.
- Customers agree not to host Music Files, Softwares, Cracks, Hacking Stuff or any copyrighted material for which they do not have written permission to distribute or link to such websites.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Customer Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Customer is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the Customer Web site and Customer Content.
We are not responsible for any claims & damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for any services. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions regardless of cause. The client acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons. Therefore, client agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages, loss, or injury.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc
All such contents will be deleted immediately, Mux Zone reserve the right to terminate any account.
- Introduction. Mux Zone Hosting collects varying degrees of information from both visitors and customers. This information is used for the sole purpose of customizing your internet experience and performing market analyses. We do not sell your information to third parties.
- Registration. During the registration process, customers give personal information (Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail, etc.). This information is used solely for the purposes of identifying our customers and performing research involving our marketing trends.
- Domain Registration. From a legal standpoint, domain information has to be available to the general internet public. Since domain name registration information is available to the public, anyone can access it through Ã¢â‚¬Å“WHOISÃ¢â‚¬ searches. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the domain name and contact information of each registrant. The domain name registration you provide is hosted by us to the public. At times our customers may have been included within searches of the WHOIS database. However, the SPAM they receive does not in any way come from Mux Zone. Sometimes we do keep our information on the whois in place of customerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, if order is place via phone.
- Web Site Design/Programming. For our customers who avail our web design and coding services, there are special privacy requirements. Often, we are given confidential information which we use for the sole purpose of creating the site. This information will never be released to the public unless deemed necessary by the client, and will not be sold to third parties.
Mux Zone reserve the right to change / update the terms without any prior notice. Incase you have any questions and queries regarding the service, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org